Goldman Sachs 10,000 Women Program – Apply now!
Business owners need to build deeper understanding, skills and knowledge in the environment where they operate to be able to successfully sustain their businesses. Hence, the need for capacitybuilding is an integral part of business development.
Increasing numbers of women are becoming leaders/managers of their own businesses and many are actually still struggling to achieve success. Evidence has shown that when a woman is empowered, she reinvests into her family, her environment and the world at large.
In Nigeria, opportunity has been thrown open to female entrepreneurs to build their capacity through the Goldman Sachs 10,000 Women Scholarship Initiative in collaboration with the Pan-African University and over 200 female entrepreneurs have tapped into this great opportunity. Why not join the league of successful female entrepreneurs today? This is a chance to take your business to the next level!
Are you a female Entrepreneur? Do you seek to tap into this opportunity to take your business to a greater level? Have you been in business for at least 6 months? Then apply for the scholarship now!
Deadline for submission of the application form is June 25, 2012.
For more information send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
ImpactHouse International is a frontline youth-led Business and Social Development Consulting Firm based in Nigeria. Read more here http://www.imhouse.org/about.php
This post has been viewed927 views
Most viewed articles
- CBN INTRODUCES ‘NIRSAL’ TO CLOSE AGRICULTURE FINANCING GAP - 2,931 views
- Swaziland’s budding floriculture industry #Investment - 2,350 views
- A Stand With Funmi Iyanda In A Bid To Change-A-Life - 1,840 views
- Tuition Scholarship for Management and Development of NGOs Seminar in Israel - 1,552 views
- 2nd African Young Development Practitioners’ Town Hall Meeting - 1,371 views
- Social Capital Market Coming To Africa; The Reality of a New Africa - 1,132 views
- CALL FOR PARTICIPATION FOR AFRICAN ROAD RALLY 2012 - 1,031 views
- CALL FOR IMPLEMENTING PARTNERS (Qualified and Registered NGOs & CSOs) - 1,016 views
- Goldman Sachs 10,000 Women Program – Apply now! - 927 views
- NIGERIA SET TO BUILD WORLD TRADE CENTER IN ABUJA - 893 views
- Mutiu on A Stand With Funmi Iyanda In A Bid To Change-A-Life
- ighofemoni ogba bright on CBN INTRODUCES ‘NIRSAL’ TO CLOSE AGRICULTURE FINANCING GAP
- ugbo gabriel k. on CBN INTRODUCES ‘NIRSAL’ TO CLOSE AGRICULTURE FINANCING GAP
- mahemi michael on CBN INTRODUCES ‘NIRSAL’ TO CLOSE AGRICULTURE FINANCING GAP
- Blessing Aigbodion on A Stand With Funmi Iyanda In A Bid To Change-A-Life